The installation requires a technically demanding set-up with multiple screens, speakers and programmable lights.
We had a couple of technical glitches, as to be expected, but managed to do a few run throughs with testers in the late afternoon.
Generally, the installation worked well, but there are some tweaks to be made, as to be expected.
- Some of the voices need to be re-scripted slightly and re-recorded
- The sound design generally works although needs to be completed
- The aesthetics need developing more for some scenes
- Object placement needs to be improved to make the most out of the 3 screen set up
- The core interactions require minor tweaking
- Secondary interactions need to be added to give players something to do during the character introductions
There is actually quite a long list of minor tasks that need to be completed in the coming weeks, the above are just the highlights based on user feedback.
Next steps: more development and testing!